SCOTTISH TWIN COMBO
#1 : SCOTTISH HEATHER HONEY 340gE
Known as the ‘Champagne of honeys’, this is our signatory honey of Scotland. Sourced from the nectar of wild-flowering purple heather in the most beautiful unpolluted parts of Scotland between July and September of each year. Highly prized for its health benefits, research has found it to be just as effective as Manuka in term of its antimicrobial activity.
#2 : SCOTTISH BLOSSOM HONEY 340gE
A light, soft-set honey sourced from a variety of Perthshire spring flowers blossoming between April and June, the majority coming from local fruit farm blossoms that our bees help pollinate. A light coloured, soft-set honey with a mild palate and velvety, melt-in-the-mouth texture that ends with a long, sweet tangy finish bursting with fruit.
100% PURE, RAW, NATURAL – JUST AS NATURE INTENDED
- 100% raw and unpasteurised artisan honeys
- Traditionally gathered from the best terrior & most unpopulated area in the world
- Short production seasons with unique palates dictated by their terroir
- Not heated over the normal temperature of the hive to retain their natural goodness and superior flavour
- Farmed, collected and extracted using traditional methods
- Produced in small batches and bottled and labelled by hand
There are no reviews yet.