HEATHER & WORLD COMBO
#1 : SCOTTISH HEATHER HONEY 340gE
Known as the ‘Champagne of honeys’, this is our signatory honey of Scotland. Sourced from the nectar of wild-flowering purple heather in the most beautiful unpolluted parts of Scotland between July and September of each year. Highly prized for its health benefits, research has found it to be just as effective as Manuka in term of its antimicrobial activity.
#2 : TASMANIAN LEATHERWOOD HONEY 113gE
Known as the ‘‘Nectar of the Gods’’, this is a varietal with character not to be missed. Sourced from the nectar of the Leatherwood Tree indigenous to the 65 million year old ancient rainforests of the Tasmanian western coast – also known as the World Heritage Wilderness Area.
#3 : SPANISH LAVENDER HONEY 113gE
Known as ‘The taste of Elegance’. A runny, amber, clear monofloral honey sourced from the nectar of the lavender fields in Montserrat, near Barcelona in Catalonia, Spain. Perfectly perfumed, pleasant, well-balanced and rounded, it has a smooth, rich, medium-sweet taste that grows with the finish. With delicate floral notes of lavender that cut through the sweetness of this honey, it has a long, dry finish like a crisp, summer white wine that lingers in the mouth.
#4 : BULGARIAN LIME HONEY 113gE
A runny light amber honey, Sourced from the nectar of the wild lime tree forests north of the River Danube in Northwest Bulgaria. Known as the ‘Chardonnay’ of honeys – due to its soft and fruity nature – it has a light, fresh menthol aroma accented with hints of chamomile
100% PURE, RAW, NATURAL – JUST AS NATURE INTENDED
- 100% raw and unpasteurised artisan honeys
- Traditionally gathered from the best terrior & most unpopulated area in the world
- Short production seasons with unique palates dictated by their terroir
- Not heated over the normal temperature of the hive to retain their natural goodness and superior flavour
- Farmed, collected and extracted using traditional methods
- Produced in small batches and bottled and labelled by hand
There are no reviews yet.